gold mining in alaska

20 Best gold mine jobs in Alaska (Hiring Now)  SimplyHired
20 Best gold mine jobs in Alaska (Hiring Now) SimplyHired

24 gold mine jobs available in Alaska. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New gold mine careers in Alaska are added daily on SimplyHired. The low stress way to find your next gold mine job opportunity is on SimplyHired. There are over 24 gold mine careers in Alaska

Live Chat
Gold Panning  Alaska Centers
Gold Panning Alaska Centers

Recreational gold panning is permitted, with some restrictions, on many public lands in Alaska. These lands include national forests, wildlife refuges, some state parks, some national parks (though more are restricted), and lands administered by the BLM and the State of Alaska.

Live Chat
Alaska Gold Mining
Alaska Gold Mining

Jun 22, 2017Some raw footage from a season in Alaska. Small gold op testing the washplant with GOLDHOG matting.

Live Chat
Gold mining in Alaska
Gold mining in Alaska

Gold mining in Alaska, a state of the United States, has been a major industry and impetus for exploration and settlement since a few years after the United States acquired the territory from Russia. Russian explorers discovered placer gold in the Kenai River in 1848, but no gold was produced.

Live Chat
Alaska Gold Panning  Goldpanning in Alaska
Alaska Gold Panning Goldpanning in Alaska

Alaska Gold Panning Many rivers hold gold in Alaska. Gold panning is fun in Alaska and you never know what youll find. Unlike professional gold seekers, recreational gold panners benefit mostly from the adventure. The entire family can share in the fun of prospecting and gold panning.

Live Chat
Gold Fever Prospecting
Gold Fever Prospecting

Gold Fever Prospecting located on the South Fork of the Forty mile River near historical Chicken, Alaska. We are a family run operation committed to giving you the greatest All Inclusive gold prospecting trip you will ever have; definitely an adventure of a lifetime and an opportunity to fulfill a bucket list dream

Live Chat
Gold Panning, Suction Dredging and Gold Prospecting

In the past century, over 100,000 ounces of placer gold have been mined on Chicken Creek and its tributaries and there still remains a great deal of gold to be found. It is one of the richest placer gold deposits to be mined in Alaska. In 2007, we opened some of our claims to recreational placer gold mining so visitors could find gold in Alaska.

Live Chat
Alaska   Minerals Program  Bureau of Land Management
Alaska Minerals Program Bureau of Land Management

BLM Alaska Mining and Minerals. Placer mining, long a mainstay of Alaska's gold mining industry, still operates today. In addition to gold, silver, zinc, and lead other minerals are also actively mined. BLM Alaska manages more than 5,000 Federal mining claims and 120 active mines and Mining Operation Plans on public lands.

Live Chat
Mining Jobs, Employment in Alaska  Indeed
Mining Jobs, Employment in Alaska Indeed

It is the policy of Coeur Mining, Inc. Coeur Alaska, a subsidiary of Coeur Mining, is seeking a Paste Plant Operator for its Kensington gold mine located 45 30+ days ago save job more View all Coeur Mining, Inc. jobs in Alaska Alaska jobs

Live Chat
Crow Creek Gold Mine
Crow Creek Gold Mine

Established in 1896, Crow Creek Mine, is one of Alaska's most renowned hydraulic gold mining operation. With estimated production rate of 700 ounces per month in the day, this makes Crow Creek Mine one of the largest producing placer gold deposit in the state of Alaska.

Live Chat
ALASKA GOLD MAPS, ALASKA GOLD PANNING, ALASKA GOLD PROSPECTING
ALASKA GOLD MAPS, ALASKA GOLD PANNING, ALASKA GOLD PROSPECTING

ALASKA GOLD MAPS. There is still gold in the creeks and streams in Alaska. The best chance to find Gold in these creeks and streams, placer deposits, and near old mines and prospects, is to know where the occurrence of gold has been found. Before you dig or

Live Chat
Mining Jobs, Employment in Alaska  Indeed
Mining Jobs, Employment in Alaska Indeed

79 Mining jobs available in Alaska on Indeed. Apply to Underground Miner, Operator, Helper and more

Live Chat
Active Gold Mines in the United States  Sciencing
Active Gold Mines in the United States Sciencing

The United States is the third largest gold producing country, after South Africa and Australia. Mines in Nevada account for more than 80 percent of U.S. production. According to a 2005 article in The New York Times, Nevada had approximately 20 open pit gold mines, about half of the active mines in the United States.

Live Chat

In the past century, over 100,000 ounces of placer gold have been mined on Chicken Creek and its tributaries and there still remains a great deal of gold to be found. It is one of the richest placer gold deposits to be mined in Alaska. In 2007, we opened some of our claims to recreational placer gold mining so visitors could find gold in Alaska.

Live Chat
Alaska Gold Mining
Alaska Gold Mining

Jun 22, 2017Some raw footage from a season in Alaska. Small gold op testing the washplant with GOLDHOG matting.

Live Chat
Gold Mining Claims For Sale or Lease in Alaska   Gold
Gold Mining Claims For Sale or Lease in Alaska Gold

Jun 24, 2018We have 160 acre STATE OF ALASKA GOLD MINING CLAIMS available (one claim or more) for lease, sale, or, negotiable agreement for the coming mining season with option to buy at terms we both agreed to accept; for recreational mining see more below.

Live Chat
Alaska Mining Claims Mapper
Alaska Mining Claims Mapper

The Alaska Mining Claims Mapper is a custom view of land records data related to mining that is provided by the Alaska Mapper application.. Alaska Mapper is a web based geographic information system (GIS) that allows you to locate Alaska land records information by navigating an interactive map of the state. The land records data provided by the system comes from the Department of Natural

Live Chat
Alaska Mines For Sale   MineListings
Alaska Mines For Sale MineListings

Victory Ridge Gold. The Victory Ridge Gold property consists of 1,162 acres (470.25 hectares), including a State of Alaska Upland Mining Lease (962 acres) and 5 adjoining Canyon Creek Competitive Coal Lease Sale. Located in Alaska, USA. Single 13,160 acre tract, approximately 10 miles long and 2

Live Chat
Alaska Beach Prospecting   LOTS of FINE Gold
Alaska Beach Prospecting LOTS of FINE Gold

Jul 10, 2016Running GoldHog mats on the beaches in Alaska. Catching super fine gold from the black beach sands.

Live Chat
Alaska Mines For Sale   MineListings
Alaska Mines For Sale MineListings

Cache Creek Gold Mine. Located in Alaska, USA. Actively mined in 2014. The mine is on 400 acres of patented mining claims which has road access and a 4,000 foot airstrip adjacent to the property.

Live Chat
MAJOR MINES  Alaska Miners Association
MAJOR MINES Alaska Miners Association

More than 200 placer mines produced 41,000 ounces of gold with a value of $52 million. Approximately 120 active rock quarries, and sand and gravel operations throughout Alaska with at least $12 million in production value on state lands. Export value of $1.8 billion, or 36% of Alaskas total exports (2017). 205 active placer mines produce

Live Chat
Recreational Gold Mining Sites in Alaska
Recreational Gold Mining Sites in Alaska

Recreational Gold Mining Locations and Operations in Alaska. The Gold Miners Guide To Easy Pickens In Alaska by Rich Lampright AMDS Best Seller A compilation of information contained in the Anchorage, Talkeetna, EastCentral, Fairbanks and NorthEast books but limited to only those areas designated as "closed to mineral entry".

Live Chat
Crow Creek Gold Mine
Crow Creek Gold Mine

Established in 1896, Crow Creek Mine, is one of Alaska's most renowned hydraulic gold mining operation. With estimated production rate of 700 ounces per month in the day, this makes Crow Creek Mine one of the largest producing placer gold deposit in the state of Alaska.

Live Chat
Klondike Gold Rush   HISTORY
Klondike Gold Rush HISTORY

Aug 21, 2018Gold Mining in Alaska Only about 30,000 weary stampeders finally arrived in Dawson City. Most were gravely disappointed to learn reports of

Live Chat
Coeur Mining Kensington, Alaska
Coeur Mining Kensington, Alaska

Coeur is well diversified, growing precious metals producer with five mines in North America. Coeur produces from its wholly owned operations the Palmarejo silver gold complex in Mexico, the Silvertip silver zinc lead mine in British Columbia, the Rochester silver gold mine in Nevada, the Kensington gold mine in Alaska, and the Wharf gold mine in South Dakota.

Live Chat
Gold Panning  Alaska Centers
Gold Panning Alaska Centers

Recreational gold panning is permitted, with some restrictions, on many public lands in Alaska. These lands include national forests, wildlife refuges, some state parks, some national parks (though more are restricted), and lands administered by the BLM and the State of Alaska.

Live Chat
Nome Gold Adventures   nome alaska,gold adventures,gold,alaska
Nome Gold Adventures nome alaska,gold adventures,gold,alaska

Come run with us in the remote regions of Alaska. Experience firsthand what real gold mining is like at our base camp fifty miles northeast of Nome. Travel to our main production camp elsewhere on the Seward Peninsula for visions of gold flowing from the sluice boxes. Meet and mingle with the characters of real gold miners.

Live Chat
Public Mining Sites, Parks, Tours and Other Attractions
Public Mining Sites, Parks, Tours and Other Attractions

Jun 25, 2018Nome Beach The famous gold beaches of Nome, Alaska. Nome Creek 60 miles north of Fairbanks, 4 mile stretch of creek open to hand mining methods. Petersville Recreational Mining Area Remote but road accessible site north of Anchorage. Resurrection Creek Panning Area Popular public mining site near Hope, Alaska.

Live Chat
Alaska Gold Prospecting (Cooper Landing)   2019 All You
Alaska Gold Prospecting (Cooper Landing) 2019 All You

Apr 18, 2018Alaska Gold Prospecting catered the trip to what we wanted to do. Panning, dredging, sluece boxes. was so fun to try a variety of techniques. Very knowledgeable family. So glad to have found another great adventure in Alaska.

Live Chat
gold mining companies mining in alaska   junior miners
gold mining companies mining in alaska junior miners

Mining never took off until around 1870 when gold was found around the area of Juneau. Soon after that discovery gold was found in both the Fairbanks area and of course there was the world famous Nome gold rush. Today Alaska has the second most amount of

Live Chat

Pre:alluvial gold washing machineryNext:xinhai high gradient magnetic separator machine